Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-101, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid for
Invitation to Bid for Local Access Road, Concreting of C.M. Recto, C. Cajumban St., C. Mila., and A. Caguin Sr. St. Barangay Ermita and Quinale
- The Municipal Government of Paete,Laguna through the AM2019 intends to apply the sum of six million four hundred seventy-five thousand nine hundred ninety-nine pesos and 12/100 only(Php 6,475,999.12) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Local Access Road, Concreting of Barangay Road of C.M. Recto st., C. Cajumban st., C. milan st., and A. Caguin sr. St. Barangay Ermita and Quinale, Paete, Laguna. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for Local Access Road, Concreting of Barangay Road of C.M. Recto st., C. Cajumban st., C. Milan st., and A. Caguin sr. St. Barangay Ermita and Quinale Description of work:
Completion of the Works is required 180 calendar Days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipal Government of Paete and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders June 10-29, 2020 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of ten thousand pesos only (Php 10,000.00). Itmay also be downloadedfree of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am at Municipal Hall J.V. Quesada St. Paete, Laguna, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 29, 2020 @9:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on June 29, 2020 @10:00 am Municipal Building, Municipal Hall J.V. Quesada St. Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|1.Pre-Procurement Conference||June 5, 2020@10:00am|
|2. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||June 10-29, 2020|
|3. Pre-bid Conference||June 17, 2020@10:00 am|
|4.Deadline of Submission of Bids||June 29, 2020 @9:00 am|
|5. Opening of Bids||June 29, 2020 @10:00 am|
|6. Bid Evaluation||June 30, 2020|
|7. Post-qualification||July 1-2, 2020|
|8. Notice of Award||July 6, 2020|
|9. Contract Agreement||July 16, 2020|
|10. Notice to Proceed||July 17, 2020|
8. The Municipal Government of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
ANTONIO C. DELA ROSA
 In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian. (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184)