Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-101, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid for
The Procurement of food commodities
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna through the General Fund 2021-MDDRRMO Fundintends to apply the sum of three hundred twenty-seven thousand seven hundred twenty pesos only (Php 327,720.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Procurement of water meter and wso fittings with identification number GP-016-21foodcommodities. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
|1||Milk powder 33g (160 pcs)||50 box|
|2||Cornbeef 150g (48cans)||42 box|
|3||Coffee 3 in one twin pack-50g (240pcs)||9 box|
|4||Menudo ulam Sachet 155g (48pcs)||42 box|
|5||Caldereta ulam Sachet 155g (48 pcs)||42 box|
|6||Spaghetti pack (800g noodles and 900g sauce)||1000 packs|
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within fifteen calendar days (15CD) from the received of Notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8am to 5pm.
- 5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 7-26, 2021@ 9:00 amfrom the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of five hundred pesos only (Php 500.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person through BAC Secretariat.
- 6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 am, October 26, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- 7. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- 8. Bid opening shall be on October 26, 2021@ 10:00 am at the given address below (J.V. Quesada St. Barangay 1, Municipal Building, Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
|1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents||October 7-26, 2021|
|2.Deadline of Submission of Bids||October 26, 2021@ 9:00 am|
|3. Opening of Bids||October 26, 2021 @ 10:00 am|
|4. Bid Evaluation||October 27, 2021|
|5. Post-qualification||October 28-29, 2021|
|6. Notice of Award||November 3, 2021|
|7. Contract Agreement||November 12, 2021|
|8. Notice to Proceed||November 15, 2021|
- The Municipality of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
CHRISTINE M. CAINTO
Office of the Bac Secretariat
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
- 11. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: Paete.gov.ph and Philgeps.gov.ph
ANTONIO C. DELA ROSA