epublic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-101, (049) 557-0001
Invitation to Bid for Slope Protection in Landslide prone Area and Installation of Steel Railings at Feeder Road Casile Brgy Quinale
1. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna, through the MDRRMO fund intends to apply the sum of three million eight hundred fifty-seven thousand four hundred seventy-two pesos and 11/100 only (Php 3,857,472.11) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Slope protection in Landslide prone Area and Installation of Steel Railings at Feeder Road, Sitio Casile Brgy Quinale. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Description of Work
Safety and health Services
Clearing and Grubbing
individual removal of trees
Removal of existing pcc pavement
embankment from roadway excavation
Aggregate subbase course
Aggregate subbase course-internittent reblocking
Aggregate subbase course for reblocking
pcc pavement plain 10mm thk
2. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required 90 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on February 24- March 15, 2022@9:00 am from given address and website/s upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of five thousand pesos only (Php 5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person through BAC Secretariat.
6. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 3, 2022@ 11:00 am at Municipal Building, Municipal Hall J.V. Quesada St. Barangay 1, Paete, Laguna which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before March 15, 2022@ 9:00 am. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 16.
9. Bid opening shall be on March 15, 2022@11:00 am at the given address below Municipal Building, Municipal Hall, J.V. Quesada St. Brgy 1, Paete, Laguna Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents February 24-March 15, 2022
2. Pre-bid Conference March 3, 2022@11:00 am
3.Deadline of Submission of Bids March 15, 2022 @9:00 am
4. Opening of Bids March 15, 2022, @11:00 am
5. Bid Evaluation March 16, 2022
6. Post-qualification March 17&18, 2022
7. Notice of Award March 22, 2022
8. Contract Agreement April 1, 2022
9. Notice to Proceed April 2, 2022
10. The Municipality Of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: www.philgeps.gov.ph and www.Paete.gov.ph
ANTONIO C. DELA ROSA
epublic of the Philippines