Republic of the Philippines
Province of Laguna
Municipality of Paete
Tel. Nos. (049) 501-6490-101, (049) 557-0001
INVITATION TO BID FOR Procurement of Waterworks material (PPR) and Submersible Deepwell Pump, Submersible Motor,Control box
1. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna through the General Fund 2022-20% Development Fund intends to apply the sum of three hundred seventy-nine thousand six hundred sixty six pesos and 98/100 only (Php379,666.98) being the ABC to payments under the contract for Procurement of Waterwork materials (PPR) with identification number GP-018-22PPR (lot 1) and one hundred fifty thousand six hundred eighty-three pesos and 93/100 only (Php150,683.93) being the ABC to payment under the contract for Procurement Submersible deepwell pump, submersible motor and control box (lot 2) . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
LOT 1 Description Quantity unit
PPR Pipe 63mm Ø x 4m PN16 140 pcs.
PPR Pipe 50mm Ø x 4m PN16 30 pcs.
PPR Pipe 40mm Ø x 4m PN16 30 pcs.
PPR Pipe 32mm Ø x 4m PN16 10 pcs.
PPR Tee Reducer 63mmØ x 20mmØ 50 pcs.
PPR Tee Reducer 50mmØ x 20mmØ 5 pcs.
PPR Tee Reducer 40mmØ x 20mmØ 20 pcs.
PPR Tee Reducer 32mmØ x 20mmØ 7 pcs.
PPR Coupling 63mm Ø 130 pcs.
PPR Coupling 50mm Ø 30 pcs.
PPR Coupling 40mm Ø 25 pcs.
PPR Coupling 32mm Ø 5 pcs.
PPR Male Adaptor 63mm Ø 5 pcs.
Total ABC PHP379,666.98
LOT 2 Description Quantity unit
Submersible Deepwell Pump – Features 14 stages, FDA Compliant Non-metallic impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders, AISI 304 stainless steel casing, bowls, and suction screen, 17-4 PH stainless steel hexagonal shaft, and AISI 303 stainless steel discharge head, motor adapter, built in check valve, and 2” NPT discharge connection. Pump is capable to deliver 80 gallons per minute (300 liters per minute) against 48 meters, total dynamic head 1 unit
Submersible Motor 4\” HT 304SS 5 HP, 230V, single phase, 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, 1.15SF Direct on line Starting Method 1 unit
Control Box 5 HP, 230 V, single phase, 60 Hz. 1 unit
Total ABC Php150,683.93
2. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within fifteen calendar days (15CD) from the received of Notice to proceed. Bidders should have completed, within 3 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
a. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Paete, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8am to 5pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on September 16, 2022-October 4, 2022@ 9:00 am from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the bidding documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of five hundred pesos only (Php 500.00) (LOT 1) and in the amount of five hundred pesos only (Php500.00)(LOT 2). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person through BAC Secretariat.
[NOTE: For lot procurement, the maximum fee for the Bidding Documents for each lot shall be based on its ABC, in accordance with the Guidelines issued by the GPPB; provided that the total fees for the Bidding Documents of all lots shall not exceed the maximum fee prescribed in the Guidelines for the sum of the ABC of all lots.]
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 am, October 4, 2022. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
8. Bid opening shall be on October 4, 2022@ 9:30:00 am at the given address below (J.V. Quesada St. Barangay 1, Municipal Building, Paete, Laguna. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
The schedule of BAC activities is as follows:
BAC Activities Schedule
1. Advertisement/Issuance of Bidding Documents September 16-October 4, 2022
2.Deadline of Submission of Bids October 4, 2022@ 9:00 am
3. Opening of Bids October 4, 2022 @ 9:30 am
4. Bid Evaluation October 5, 2022
5. Post-qualification October 6-7, 2022
6. Notice of Award October 11, 2022
7. Contract Agreement October 21, 2022
8. Notice to Proceed October 24, 2022
9. The Municipality of Paete, Laguna reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
CHRISTINE M. CAINTO
Office of the Bac Secretariat
Christine M. Cainto
J.V. Quesada St. B-1 Paete, Laguna
11. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: Paete.gov.ph and Philgeps.gov.ph
ANTONIO C. DELA ROSA